Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Facebook Ad

I wanted to target my Facebook ad to a specific, yet broad audience. Because DPMA is a club based mostly on the effort of seeing it's members accepted into the best medical schools, it is imperative that those who are interested are looking to see the same thing happen. Therefore the primary audience is academic, and even more so, scientifically based. I included Dixie of course to draw in prospective members, and then some of the top medical schools in the country.

$100 would be a realistic budget for a real ad campaign for the club, so that's what I used. I would want the final product to look professional, give a sense of who the members are and communicate what the goals of the club are.

This ad has the potential to reach 13,000 people nation wide. For these students if they're the right people (academic, professional, medically minded), then this ad would be perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment